Tuesday 1 November 2011

One is the magic number

Today is the day of many firsts. It is the first of November, it is the first day of National Novel Writing Month (see http://www.nanowrimo.org), I have written the first 1,095 (so far - more to do tonight!) of my NaMo book, it is the first time I have taken part, and here is my first blog.

I've sometimes thought about starting a personal blog but 'not sure what to write', 'wouldn't do it often enough' 'might not be very interesting' and all those other little excuses that are so easy to make and more difficult shake .

So, deciding that 1.11.11 is a good day to start lots of firsts - here it is. This blog is set up to give me somewhere to come and chart the inevitable ups and downs of the NaMo experience, let off some steam, have a virtual scream, but I'm sure it will become full of musings and mutterings about Life and Stuff.   

And there, that's my first post done.  If anyone is actually looking at this, I will make the blog look more pretty and interesting as I go along - it's going to grow organically (or rather when I get to grips with it!)

I must go - I have a word count to increase.

No comments:

Post a Comment